A traditional, herbal product for the effective treatment of skin rashes (including nappy rash): soothes, protects, and helps heal delicate skin. A great solution to heal fungal and bacterial skin conditions like athlete’s foot. Containing Witch Hazel for its anti-inflammatory properties and Aloe Vera for its healing power, this soothing cream is a great addition to any First Aid Kit.
- A herbal alternative to harsh chemicals and steroid creams that will soothe and heal most rashes, including nappy rash, eczema and athletes foot
- Highly recommended for ‘wet’ eczema conditions and for young children
- Made with Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and Zinc, among other active ingredients, which combine to heal inflammation and reduce soreness
- The astringent and antiseptic properties will stop irritation and reduce your rash in no time
- Free from synthetic fragrances, preservatives, parabens and petrochemical derivatives like paraffins
- Made in New Zealand
- GMO & Cruelty Free
- Certified Biodynamic & Fair Trade
- Packaged in a recyclable tube
Adults/Children: Gently apply a small amount to the affected area twice daily, or as directed by your health care professional. For treatment of nappy rash, apply a liberal amount to the rash at each nappy change after cleansing with Weleda Calendula Baby Oil and/or water. Use Weleda White Mallow Nappy Change Cream as a natural barrier cream for everyday use after the nappy rash has healed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Store below 30°C.
Each 1g contains: Tincture equiv. fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 11.7mg; Infusion, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 300mcg; Calendula officinalis, flower 6.1mg; Urtica urens (Stinging Nettle), herb 5.8mg; Oil extract, equiv. fresh: Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort), flower 10mg; Oil extract, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 4.4mg; Calendula officinalis, flower 15.3mg; Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile), flower 8.8mg; Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf 8.8mg; and Aloe vera, dry leaf juice 1mg equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg; Hamamelis water 10mg; Zinc oxide 100mg; and essential oils: Lavender Oil 4.8mg; Orange Oil 1.5mg; Peru Balsam Oil 3mg; Petit Grain (Paraguay) Oil 500mcg; Rosemary Oil 1mg; Sage Oil (Spanish) 500mcg; Ylang Ylang Oil 1.7mg; in a base containing natural vegetable oils and beeswax.