The NFco Bio Toothbrush is biodegradable along with its packaging. The handle is made from non-GMO corn starch with nylon bristles which are BPA free. The shape of the head gives a really thorough clean and we love the way they look in the bathroom.
NFco Bio Toothbrush River Mint & Ivory Desert – Twin Pack
- Biodegradable Toothbrush
- Handle made from non-GMO corn starch
- Soft nylon bristles
- BPA free
- Biodegradable packaging
USE & CARE
- Use minimum pressure and brush in a circular motion
- Use with The Natural Family Co. toothpaste
- Replace toothbrush every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn.
- Replace after illness.
- Rinse thoroughly before & after use.
- Allow bristles to air dry.
- Sterilise often.
Bio Toothbrush disposal instructions:
- Break off toothbrush head.
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
- Typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk like stick in a home compost. (90 days to break down in a commercial compost.)
Congrats! You have made the right choice – any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for thousands of years to come – unlike many toothbrushes in use today.
Disclaimer: NFco Bio Brushes are made from Cornstarch, a naturally occurring material that is robust for personal use, though may not have the strength of a traditional plastic toothbrush. Caution needs to be used when brushing teeth as heavy/hard brushing may cause the head to snap off. Please note that dentists recommend minimal pressure when brushing teeth to avoid issues like receding gums, enamel erosion and increased sensitivity of the teeth.