Reusing and refilling is the new way to clean! Resparkle’s eco-friendly refill sachets are zero plastic and made from all natural, non-toxic ingredients – making them better for the earth and better for your wallet.
Plus, Resparkle’s all-purpose concentrate is a powerful cleaning product that’s free from harsh chemicals and super easy to use – just add water and powder to your refill container. Join us in saving money and the planet, one sachet at a time.
Smells like: Refreshing fusion of Australia oils (lemon eucalyptus, tea tree, mandarin)
- Easy refilling, just add water!
- Cutting out grime and single-use plastic waste
- Cleaning your entire home
- Bathrooms + kitchens + surfaces, the lot
Use & Care
Always empty powder into bottle before slowly adding warm water.
Pour 1 Natural All Purpose refill sachet into your bottle and add 500ml warm water.
Leave to dissolve (approximately 30 minutes).
CAUTION Though not poisonous, it is not meant for consumption. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Coconut derived surfactants (EWG rating 1) : Plant-based cleanser
- Citric Acid: provides the right pH for your skin so it cleans without drying
- Sodium Bicarbonate (EWG rating 1): Cleaning aid
- Potassium Sorbate (EWG rating 1) : Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Sodium Benzonate (Ewg rating 1): Maintains shelf life, nature identical (equivalent to molecule found in fruits)
- Lemon Eucalyptus, Lavender.
What is the EWG score?
The EWG score is a hazard score ranging from 1-2 (low hazard), 3-6 (moderate hazard) and 7-10 (high hazard) published by the Environmental Working Group. Their data is sourced studies published in‚ open‚ scientific literature.