These reusable bread bags are the perfect way to pick up your loaf from the baker without single-use plastic. They’re made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles and they’re a large size so they will fit most standard loaves and 6 standard bread rolls. The bags are BPA Free and freezer safe. They have a double lining to help prevent freezer burn. With a roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure. Reusable, recycled and reduce waste – tick, tick, tick!
The material is woven so air can still reach the bread and therefore 1 to 2 days is the maximum time we would recommend for storage of preservative-free bread in these bags on a benchtop.
The best idea is to slice the bread and put the bag in the freezer, taking out slices as you need them.
Tell me more…
- 41cm long x 25.5cm wide plus a 10cm gusset, to allow even high top loaves to fit.
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Loaves last up to 12 days
- Freezer proof
- Fits most sized loaves including hight-top loaves
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping
- Made from BPA Free food-safe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
Recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)