Little gums love the texture of Hevea rubber. Arnold the Avocado is a chewable fruit-shaped toy for sensory play, teething and bath time. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. This toy is designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mould is created!
Size: Approx. 10cm long x 7cm wide
- Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food-grade dyes
- No valve = No bacteria inside
- Soft, easy for little hands to grasp and safe to chew
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco
- Due to the natural rubber used for its creation, there may be minor variations in colour and shape.
Use & Care
To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Store in a dry place. If left in the bath, shower or any other moist place the toys will start to collect mould (like any natural products). Air drying between use is recommended. The colour may fade if toy is left in direct sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time.
Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child. The biggest danger is to your safety if you try to take it away!
Ingredients or Materials
100% hevea rubber and hand painted with natural, food-grade dyes.