When in doubt, coconut oil. The end.
200ml Recyclable glass jar
- Great for massage, moisturising and general skin care
- Can help heal and prevent nappy rash, cradle cap and eczema
- The perfect multi-task item for your handbag or to give as a gift
- No need to wash completely from nipples at feed time or worry if bub gets their fingers in it. Although not advised to feed bub, especially before 6 months, it’s completely non-toxic
- Niulife is a 100% not-for-profit social enterprise that’s serious about erasing poverty and empowering lives in some of the world’s poorest remote coastal communities
Use & Care
Use BubRub hardens below 22 C but will quickly melt in the palm of your hand. Perfect for massage and hydration after a bath. Its moisturising and healing properties help prevent nappy rash and clear up cradle cap and eczema. It can also be helpful in preventing pregnancy stretch marks and soothing sore nipples without having to worry about removing all traces before next feed time.
Ingredients or Materials
Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil