This is an amazing bag for bulk food shopping! My Last Bag Bulk Food bag in the small size comfortably holds 6 cups of dry goods. This bag is ideal for one person, couples and small families. Perfect for flours, rice, sugars, lentils, dried beans, quinoa, oats and other grains. If you have a larger family then our large bag may
suit you better.
It is also great as a snack bag. Good for Chocolates, nuts etc and even doubles up perfectly as a pastry bag at your local bakery.
It comes with a pencil as a gift so you have an easy way to label your bags at the bulk food store! You can either write the name of the produce or the product number on the bag label for easy checkout. The pencil simply rubs off with a wet cloth when you change produce.
- SIze: 16cm x 23cm
- Outer Fabric: Unbleached Undyed Dew Retted Hemp
- Lining: TPU – Certified Food Safe, BPA Free, Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free
- No more paper or plastic bags to fill up
- Save paper and plastic waste
- No transferring to a new container when you get home
- Store in pantry, fridge or freezer
- Tare weight is printed on the bag for easy checkout
- Made from Unbleached Undyed Hemp lined with a certified Food safe liner
- Turn inside out, wipe clean with a damp cloth ~ No washing required
- Comes with a special crayon to write on bag label
USE & CARE
To close simply roll down twice and snap closed just like the photos.
To wash turn bag inside out and wipe clean with a cold damp cloth. The bag shouldn’t need washing too often, but when needed only wash by hand with cold water and drip dry.
Outer Fabric: Unbleached Undyed Dew Retted Hemp
Lining: TPU – Certified Food Safe, BPA Free, Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free as tested by Intertek