Moving Beans effortlessly combines convenience, quality and sustainability with its Nespresso-compatible coffee capsules. Filled with the finest coffees from around the world, Moving Beans’ coffee capsules are completely biodegradable and compostable, helping to reduce the impact of the 56 BILLION coffee pods that are consumed around the world each year, many made of plastic or aluminium, which end up in landfill, taking up to 500 years to decompose – yikes!
The Moving Beans Classic Espresso Pack contains 10 fully compostable and biodegradable Nespresso-compatible capsules of Moving Beans Classic Blend.
What’s inside the capsules?
The Moving Beans Classic Espresso is a blend of some of the finest hand selected coffees from South America and Africa, combined to create a wonderfully robust flavour from a deep, dark roast.
A great-tasting espresso – perfect for your morning caffeine-kick!
Moving Beans coffee capsules are…
- 100% plant-based, which means they will decompose in as little as 12 weeks. Once you have used them, you can dispose of the capsules in your organic waste bin provided by your local council.
- Filled with the best organic, fair-trade & ethically sourced coffee from around the world.
- Hermetically sealed to maintain the delicious taste of the coffee inside.
- Compatible with all Original Nespresso® Machines.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free.
- Delivered to you in plastic-free packaging.
What are the capsules made from?
Moving Beans coffee capsules are made using materials derived from sugar cane and sugar beet plants, which means they will fully decompose into compost under commercial composting conditions.
Earth Collective says:
“We love coffee! But one thing we do not love is unnecessary waste, which is why we have steered away from the convenience of coffee pods in the past. Despite best efforts, we know that even recyclable aluminium and plastic coffee pods end up in landfill for one reason or another, where they sit for 500 years before breaking down. Moving Beans has seen this issue and found a planet-positive solution for it, without compromising on the taste or quality of the coffee inside – coffee that has been carefully and ethically sourced, so you can enjoy a cup of your favourite blend in good conscience.”