A great way to depuff and calm skin with the traditional Chinese anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing beauty tool that has been used for thousands of years to promote youthful appearances and smooth skin. Used to clear fluid, boost circulation, improve elasticity, promote cell turnover for a brighter, healthier look and lymphatic drainage.
Hand carved from real slabs of Jade.
Clean Jade before first use.
Keep your Jade Face Roller in the refrigerator. Use on freshly cleansed skin alone or apply a serum or face oil before using. Apply gentle pressure while rolling jade over face to assist in sweeping away toxins and balancing excess fluid.
How to clean your Jade Roller:
- Mix together warm water and a small amount of a mild soap in a bowl.
- Dip a soft cloth into the soapy water and gently wipe your Jade until it is clean.
- Do not scrub at it, as scrubbing can scratch the surface.
- Do not immerse your roller in the soapy water.
- Dip the cloth in clean water and remove any soap from the Jade.
- Dry your Jade off with a different soft cloth.
- Make sure to remove all traces of soapy water but do not immerse the Jade to rinse it.
How to take care of your Jade Roller:
- Touching jade increases the lustre and richness of the stone, so dont feel like you have to clean your Jade roller every time you use it.
- Instead, wipe it with a soft cloth after using and clean it only when necessary.
- This ornamental stone can be damaged by some harsh soaps.
- Never use chemical cleaners on your Jade Roller.
If your Jade stone has come dislodged in transit you can resize the prongs by gently squeezing together and reattaching the stone.
If your Jade squeaks a little, just place a drop or two of oil where the prongs hold on to the Jade.