Perfect for those with oily skin prone to outbreaks. The Bamboo Charcoal sponge contains activated carbon & various minerals that enhance absorpsion of excess oil and dirt. Bamboo Charcoal is also a natural antioxidant and so will help fight hard-to-reach, acne-causing bacteria, revitalising the complexion and tightening pores. It can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser, but just a tiny amount will go a long way as the sponge delivers more lather than usual. Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!
Approx 8cm Diameter when moist and 3.5cm Deep.
The perfect size for the palm of your hand.
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
- Excellent for all skin types – Even those with hypersensitive skin
- Extra soft – Ideal for those with skin disorders such as eczema
- Suitable for infants
USE & CARE
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.
CAUTION: Please only use as directed. If the sponge is causing any irritation discontinue use.
The sponge and its packaging is not a toy, do not leave an infant unattended with the sponge.
Made from 100% natural Konjac Vegetable Plant Root.