This eco laundry soaker & stain remover makes light work of tough stains, brightens and sanitises without the use of nasty chemicals. It’s also ultra concentrated, biodegradable, economical and Australian made.
Scent: Eucalyptus and Lime essential oils
- Free from any nasties, full of cleaning power.
- Colour safe.
- Septic and greywater system safe, biodegradable.
- Gentle on skin.
- No Phosphorus or harmful residue.
- Ultra-concentrated meaning you use less and save more. Use 2 tbsp per load (top or front loader machine washing) or 2 tbsp in 7L water in a bucket (soaking).
- Free from ‘alcohol ethoxylate’, a very harmful substance to soil and aquatic organisms.
- Handmade locally in the Queensland Noosa hinterland by a small family business.
Use & Care
USE As in-wash booster: Add 3 tbsp to your machine wash with your laundry liquid or powder. Front loaders: Add to the main wash drawer. Top loaders: dissolver in warm water first. Can be used with most washes to keep laundry fresh and prevent gradual build up of bacteria. As a soaker: Dissolve 3 tbsp in a bucket with 7L of warm water. Add clothes. If needed add hot water for extra cleaning power.
Not recommended to soak zips, metal buttons, silks or woolens.
CAUTION Keep out of reach of children. Non-toxic – yet highly concentrated. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after every use. If in contact with eyes, flush with water for 15minutes and seek medical advice. If swallowed, give fluids and seek medical advice.
Ingredients or Materials
Sodium carbonate (washing soda), sodium percarbonate (oxygen releasing soda, rather than a chlorine bleach), sodium citrate (water softener based on citrus rather than poorly biodegradable petrochemicals), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), anionic surfactant (NO SLES, LAS or alcohol ethoxylate), lime essential oil, organic eucalypt essential oil.