This natural formula with lemon myrtle and lime essential oils leaves your dishes sparkling without leaving any nasties. It’s also ultra concentrated, biodegradable, economical and Australian made.
Size: 1.1kg Scent: Lemon myrtle and Lime essential oils
- Free from any nasties, full of cleaning power.
- Septic and greywater system safe, biodegradable.
- Gentle on skin.
- No Phosphorus or harmful residue.
- Ultra-concentrated meaning you use less and save more. Approx 70 washes in each bottle.
- Free from ‘alcohol ethoxylate’, a very harmful substance to soil and aquatic organisms.
- Handmade locally in the Queensland Noosa hinterland by a small family business.
Use & Care
USE Add 15ml (3/4 teaspoon) per dishwasher load.
CAUTION Keep out of reach of children. Non-toxic – yet highly concentrated. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after every use. If in contact with eyes, flush with water for 15minutes and seek medical advice. If swallowed do not induce vomiting, give 2 glasses of water.
Ingredients or Materials
Coconut and sugar based nonionic surfactant (NO alcohol ethoxylate, LAS or SLS), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), sodium citrate (citrus based water softener), sodium percarbonate (oxygen releasing soda), sodium carbonate (washing soda), sodium silicate (glass protection mineral), sodium gluconate (glucose derived anti-spotting agent), enzymes, organic lemon myrtle essential oil, lime essential oil.