JOCO cups are made from high quality, non-porous, borosilicate glass. They’re lightweight and resistant to extreme changes in temperature. Their superior durability makes them microwave and dishwasher safe. Your JOCO cup is free of all harmful chemical nasties including BPA, lead and cadmium. Glass doesn’t affect flavour so you will taste your coffee or tea, not your cup. A cup that enhances your morning brew and helps out mother nature? Hand it over!
This collection is dedicated to keeping our waterways, oceans and coasts plastic free and is the coffee cup of choice for Take 3 For The Sea.
Where to buy
Direct from JOCO cups here.
- Available in 3 sizes – 8oz, 12oz and 16 oz – measured from standard takeaway cup sizes.
- Made From Non-Porous Borosilicate Glass
- One-way Anti-Splash Ergonomic Lid‚ means no more coffee splashes when you’re on the go
- Thermal Silicone Sleeve keeps your coffee or tea at the optimal temperature and your hands cool.
- Standard Barista Sizing
- Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
- BPA, Lead & Cadmium & Free plus Food Grade Safe
- LFGB, Reach & FDA compliant
Annually, over 500 billion disposable paper, Styrofoam and single-use plastic cups are used worldwide and this figure is rapidly rising each year. Shockingly, these cups deplete natural resources, increase C02 emissions and most are sent straight to landfill where they add to the global waste crises.
The JOCO community are regular crew who believe its time to give a little back. We aspire to help reduce preventable waste with fine looking and forward-thinking product that makes the takeaway experience better. There’s a whole host of benefits for you and the natural environment when using JOCO reusable cups.
Borosilicate Glass & Silicone in Responsible Paper Packaging