This fun kids toothbrush is super soft on little gums and easy for kids to use. It has a unique ergonomic handle made from 100% corn starch and soft round nylon bristles for a thorough clean. Store it upright in a matching storage and rinse cup for the ultimate kid’s bathroom set that won’t take 500 years to break down in landfill!
- Rounded Nylon bristles (SOFT) for superior cleaning
- Ergonomic handle made from 100% non-GMO Corn Starch
- Australian owned
Squeeze a small amount of Jack n’ Jill toothpaste onto the toothbrush. Brush teeth in small, circular motions, being sure to reach every tooth.
Rinse bristles thoroughly, shake off excess water and store upright in Hippo Rinse Cup. Replace toothbrush after a maximum of 8 weeks and after illness for hygiene reasons.
Cannot be sterilised in boiling water or microwave.
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.