This is a pack of 5 natural sponge cloths comprised of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton. They’re extraordinarily absorbent, each cloth can absorb 20x its weight in water. They can be washed up to 300 times in the washing machine, so one cloth can replace up to 15 rolls of paper towel. They’re ideal for kitchen, bathroom and all surfaces, and at the end of their life, they can be composted.
- Pack of 5
- Each cloth measures 20cm x 17cm
- Ideal for kitchen, bathroom and all surfaces including mirrors and glass (streak-free finish)
- Can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in water
- Reusable, durable and washable (up to 300 times)
- Cloths and packaging are made from 100% renewable resources and are compostable
- Replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towel
USE & CARE
Rinse cloth and wring out excess water to increase absorbency. Use with water, soap and water, or any household cleaner. After using, rinse thoroughly, wring out water, and leave flat to dry. Cloth can be washed at temperatures up to 880C (1900F) in dishwasher or washing machine with normal loads.
Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine products. After washing, leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Made in Germany by blending cellulose, non-GMO unbleached cotton and mirabilite a natural mineral salt. During the production process, the mirabilite is washed out, leaving the remaining blend (70% cellulose & 30% cotton) extremely porous, which makes the sponge cloth extraordinarily absorbent.
The packaging is a biopolymer made from corn starch.