HEVEA Baby glass bottles are made from pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant. The glass does not react with the content of the bottle, and no substances can get into the food. This means that after the bottle has been cleaned, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
The bottles are 120ml (4oz) and come with a pure natural rubber teat/nipple (size 3-24 months for milk & water), screw thread and a leak-proof dust cover.
Pack includes 2x 120ml BPA free borosilicate glass baby bottles with a medium flow (3-24month) natural rubber nipples.
*Slow flow (0-3month) nipples available separately.
Bottles are 15cmx6cmx6cm
Benefits of a 100% borosilicate glass bottle
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- Screw cap is white and produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly pp
Benefits of a 100% Natural Rubber nipple
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water
- One-piece molded, highly hygienic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
- Fits regular neck bottles
- Stylishly presented in Hevea’s signature gift box.
- Made in Germany.
- Packaging made from FSC certified cardboard and eco-friendly inks.
- Glass is infinitely recyclable.
- 100% natural rubber latex nipple, people and planet-friendly production.
Use & Care
- The bottle is dishwasher safe and thermal shock resistant
- The rubber must not be exposed to extreme heat or left in the solution for a long period or it will damage
- Use warm, soapy water and store in a cool place. Do not soak in boiling water.
- Please don’t leave a child with the bottle unsupervised
Hevea rubber, hand-blown borosilicate glass, BPA free polypropylene screw cap, FSC certified cardboard packaging.
Made in Germany