Natural Rubber Crown Pacifier, Round teat, 0-3 and 3-36 months. Made from 100% natural rubber latex made in a people and planet-friendly production. Soft and gentle on baby’s face with uniquely designed ventilation holes. The Ergonomic butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin to prevent vacuum around the mouth. Its hygienic solid design eliminates opportunities for bacteria to hide.
- Round teat
- 0-3 months and 3-36month sizes
- 100% natural rubber latex
- Plastic-free – No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomic butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper
USE & CARE
- Inspect carefully before each use.
- Pull the soother in all directions.
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586.
- Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them.
- Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat, or leave in disinfectant (sterilising solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- In the event that the soother becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it cannot be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove from the mouth with care, as gently as possible. Do not attach to any part of the pacifier/soother (i.e around the ring, plug or through the ventilation holes) pins, ribbons or string as these can be dangerous.
For more care information you can visit the Hevea website
100% natural rubber latex