hannahpad‚ are washable, reusable, Certified Organic cotton sanitary pads. They’re environmentally friendly, cost-effective and pretty alternatives to disposable pads. This pack contains 1 medium sized pad which is great for light to medium flow, daily use. Available in a range of prints for the underside of the pad which you see when you fold them up. The side next to your skin is plain cotton.
Medium: 27cm(L) X 18cm(W), 28g
Similar to supermarket disposables in size Regular
These pads are certified organic, come with a 100% organic cotton top layer, internal organic cotton layers and an external waterproof coating. They have wings to snap underneath your underwear and stay in place. This construct is designed to prevent leakage. Available in panty liners, small, medium, overnight, ultra overnight and super ultra overnight we have pads to cover every stage of the month.‚
If you aren’t sure if you’ll like these we suggest starting with a panty liner to see if they agree with you.
Only available to be sold in Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands (Excludes US Territories) and the Middle East. We cannot ship hannahpads to other countries due to licensing restrictions.
USE & CARE
How To Use
1. Place your hannahpad over the inside of your underwear, floral pattern facing down.
2. Fold the wings over the outside of your underwear and secure using the plastic snap fastener.
How To Wash
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in a bucket/container for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight in cold water with a natural detergent or laundry soaker. Soak up to 48 hours if required.
4. Wash by hand* or machine wash in cold water.
*If you hand wash you can use a spin cycle on your machine to remove excess water to quicken drying time.
5. Dry in the sun where possible, as it is a natural antibacterial.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
After washing you must dry your hannahpads as quickly as possible to avoid them becoming mouldy.
Drying them in the sun immediately after washing is the best solution to avoiding mould. Ensure they are fully dry before storing. If your pads do become mouldy you can soak them in a solution of vinegar or borax.
Please follow the instructions of the manufacturer of the product that you use. For your health & hygiene DO NOT USE and dispose of your hannahpads immediately if any mould is still present. It is each individuals responsibility to wash and maintain their pads once purchased.