Buy organic extra virgin olive oil for hair and skin at The Clean Collective. Massage a few drops directly into the skin or hair to remedy dry skin, cracked heals, etc.
While Olive Oil is renowned for its place in the kitchen, it can also be a powerful beauty staple. In fact, it’s been used on the body since ancient times (think Cleopatra) because it’s jam-packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene making it a heavenly treat for your skin, hair and nails. We love.
LET US BLOW YOUR MIND WITH NEW WAYS YOU CAN USE OLIVE OIL IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE:
- Warm olive oil in hot water and apply it generously to the ends of your hair and your scalp as a natural hair treatment, like the Ancient Egyptians used to. Leave it for 10 – 20 minutes before washing out with a natural shampoo.
- Combine sugar with a teaspoon of olive oil and rub into chapped lips to exfoliate them. You can beef up the quantities and use the same two ingredients as a body scrub!
- Add a few drops to a cotton pad or reusable pad and use it to wipe away eye makeup at the end of the day.
- It’s a fantastic natural shaving cream. Apply before you shave as a natural lubricant and after you shave as a moisturiser.
- Mix with a few drops of tea tree oil and lavender oil to create an antibacterial serum to fight germs and scarring.
- Rub into your nails and cuticles to keep them healthy.
- It’s an intense moisturiser that’s an ideal natural remedy for dry skin, cracked heals and the likes of eczema. Just massage directly into the skin.
MORE ABOUT THIS OLIVE OIL
Every Bit Organic’s Olive Oil is certified organic, 100% vegan and has no artificial ingredients. It’s cold pressed, extra virgin natural offers anti-inflammatory properties and a cocktail of beneficial antioxidants.
Container type: glass bottle with a metal screw cap.
Use & Care
Massage a few drops directly into the skin or hair as a natural, 100% vegan face serum, moisturiser or hair care remedy, or add as directed to DIY skincare recipes.
Ingredients or Materials
100% certified organic Olive Oil.