THESE PRODUCTS WERE RECALLED DUE TO DISCOLOURATION
This bottle of magic does it all! It’s a toner, makeup remover and moisturiser all in one. From maintaining the skin’s pH balance and controlling excess oil to strengthening skin cells and healing cuts and wounds, Rose Water is a natural must-have.‚ Read on for more details on it’s superpowers.
Here’s‚ eight reasons to welcome Rose Water into your home:
- It helps maintain the skin’s pH balance and controls excess oil.
- It’s anti-inflammatory‚ properties can help reduce the redness of irritated skin and fight acne, dermatitis and‚ eczema.
- It tightens capillaries and reduces blotchiness which is why it’s commonly used as a facial toner.
- It’s a great cleanser and aids the removal of‚ oil and dirt in‚ clogged‚ pores, also making it an effective makeup remover.
- It helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.‚
- Its‚ antibacterial‚ properties can aid in healing scars, cuts and wounds as well as strengthening skin cells and regenerating skin tissue.
- The aroma is said to be a powerful mood enhancer.
- It can enhance hair quality as a conditioner and act as a mild treatment for scalp inflammations, fighting dandruff.‚
Rose Water is free from artificial ingredients, 100% vegan and suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.‚ It can be applied directly to skin with a cotton pad or reusable pad, or added as directed to DIY skincare recipes.
Every Bit Organic Rose Water is certified organic and cultivated from the Damask Rose in Bulgaria.‚ This potent oil-bearing rose has been used for centuries for its specific therapeutic qualities to cleanse, maintain and protect skin.
Container type:‚ glass bottle with a plastic screw cap
Use & Care
Apply directly to skin with a cotton pad or reusable pad, or add as directed to DIY skincare recipes.
Ingredients or Materials
100% certified organic‚ Rose Water.‚