Oh, Jojoba Oil, you wonder! The little bottle has a bounty of benefits for skin, nails and hair. Jojoba Oil (pronounced ho-ho-ba) is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and omegas and matches our skin’s own oils making it a match for any skin type. Read on for 15 ways to introduce Jojoba Oil into you skin and hair care routines.
12 WAYS TO USE JOJOBA OIL IN YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE:
- It’s a powerful moisturiser that can relieve dry skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and hydrate skin cells due to the Ceramides and Vitamin E it contains.
- It can also provide a natural treatment to skin disorders like eczema due to it’s powerful moisturising qualities.
- Because it matches our skin’s own oils, it can help balance the production of oil in the skin making it suitable for all skin types (even oily skin).
- It’s antiseptic, non-greasy properties are effective in fighting acne. Extended use of Jojoba Oil can reduce pore size and control oil secretion.
- It’s antibacterial properties will kill bacteria, helping to reduce skin inflammation and redness.
- It’s a great makeup remover. Simply apply to a cotton pad or reusable pad and wipe makeup from the skin.
- It’s also a great body oil, massage oil, and an effective carrier oil for diluting essential oils in.
- It will soothe sun burn.
- And help keep your nails healthy (just massage into your nail beds to moisturise cuticles, reduce breakage and encourage healthy growth).
- You can use it as natural shaving cream, applying before you shave as a natural lubricant to avoid razor burn, and after you’ve shaved as a moisturiser.
- It’s a must-have ingredient for DIY lip balm alongside beeswax and essential oils.
- And it can reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars, soothing the skin.
3 WAYS TO USE JOJOBA OIL IN YOUR HAIR CARE ROUTINE:
- It’s a great hair serum (smoothing hair cuticles and taming frizz) and can be used as a hot oil treatment to promote hair growth.
- Adding a teaspoon of Jojoba Oil to a natural conditioner will give an extra boost of nourishment.
- It can be used to treat oily scalps and dry scalps, keeping dandraff at bay.
MORE ABOUT JOJOBA OIL
While Jojoba has been used for its medicinal qualities throughout time, the true power of Jojoba was realised in the 18th Century by missionaries who softened and heated the seeds to extract the essential oils.
Every Bit Organic’s Jojoba Oil is rich in important vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins E and B, Silicon, Chromium, Copper and Zinc. Sourced from Mexico, it’s certified organic, 100% vegan, and contains no artificial ingredients.
Container type: glass bottle with a plastic screw cap.
Use & Care
Massage a few drops directly into the skin or hair as a natural, 100% vegan face serum, moisturiser or hair care remedy, or add as directed to DIY skincare recipes.
Ingredients or Materials
100% certified organic Jojoba Oil.