Pressed rice powder blush & bronzer for everyone! Made with non-GMO rice for a silken texture that blends beautifully on clean skin or over foundation. Universal duo-shades that suits all complexions, adding healthy natural colour to your face. A multitasking powder to apply as a contour, eyeshadow, lip colour and all over the face to even skin tone. A breathable formula that doesn’t clog pores and even helps to absorb impurities. One of Ere Perez’s most-loved products, packaged in a sleek compact.
Suitable for: All skin tones
Made in: Italy
Best applied with the eco vegan blush & bronzer brush
Ere Perez is an Australian owned company that prides themselves on producing healthy, natural make-up.
Their carefully selected premium quality ingredients (oils, plant extracts and minerals) are blended with antioxidants to create a gentle, highly effective natural make-up solution.
- Nourishing make-up with active ingredients
- Natural colour pigments to suit all skin types
- Assists with sun protection
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colourants
- Loaded with vitamins and organic oils
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Not tested on animals, just family and friends
1. Natural powders that can be worn on a clean face or over foundation.
2. To apply, take the Ere Perez eco vegan blush & bronzer brush and swish over both sides of the colour palette. This will give a perfect blend of natural colour.
3. Shake off excess powder before applying to the cheeks.
4. Next, add the coloured powder to other areas such as the eyelids, forehead, chin. Use careful application here for a subtle look.
5. These powders are made to be layered you may like one application or more, depending on your look.
mica, native rice (oryza sativa) starch, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, isostearyl neopentanoate, native corn (zea mays) starch, sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, phenylpropanol, caprylyl glycol, decylene glycol, silica, tin oxide. May contain + /- iron oxides, CI 77891.