A lightweight water-based vegan foundation for medium/deep to deeper skin tones. Enriched with quinoa to help heal inflammation & increase elasticity. Blackcurrant is added for antioxidants and vitamins. These ingredients rejuvenate while helping to reduce redness, pigmentation and fine lines. Glides on, blendable and melts into your skin for a fresh matte finish. For light or medium coverage. Available in 3 shades.
Suitable for: medium/deep to deeper skin tones
Made in: France
Ere Perez is an Australian owned company that prides themselves on producing healthy, natural make-up.
Their carefully selected premium quality ingredients (oils, plant extracts and minerals) are blended with antioxidants to create a gentle, highly effective natural make-up solution.
- Nourishing make-up with active ingredients
- Natural colour pigments to suit all skin types
- Assists with sun protection
- Does not contain perfumes or chemical colourants
- Loaded with vitamins and organic oils
- Premium packaging at a reasonable price
- Not tested on animals, just family and friends
1. Clean and moisturise your face.
2. Using the glass dropper, apply a small amount of the foundation to the back of your hand.
3. Take the eco vegan multipurpose brush, collect the foundation from the hand and apply to the face. Focus on the cheeks, nose, forehead and chin.
4. Blend well.
5. Repeat steps until you have your desired coverage.
water, glycerin, quinoa (chenopodium quinoa) seed extract, blackcurrant (ribes nigrum) fruit extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium hyaluronate, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, sodium salicylate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid,aluminum hydroxide, silica. May contain +/- iron oxides, ci77891.