Discover the world’s most eco-friendly nappies and wipes, born in Byron Bay Australia! Made with groundbreaking eco innovation, these premium plant-based baby products are equally kind on skin and mother nature. Premium nappies with superior absorbance and performance – the perfect solution for eco conscious parents.
Your Trial Pack consists of:
- 1 full pack of premium 90% biodegradable Nappies/Nappy Pants, available in 10 sizes from Newborn to Junior.
- 1 full pack of 70 plant-based baby wipes, New Zealand made and 100% home compostable.
Choose from 3 natural variants: Purified Water, Manuka Honey or Goat Milk.
Ecoriginals premium nappies are…
- Non-toxic with no phthalates, fragrances, dioxins, bleach or lotions
- Soft, breathable, natural nappy layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for 40% more absorbency
- 12+ hours leak-free, dry-to-the-touch nappies to reduce irritation
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- Home compostable paper nappy packaging printed with food-safe inks
- Nappies made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO cornstarch for softness
Ecoriginals partners with eco initiatives around the world to plant one tree, remove the equivalent of 25 plastic bottles of waste from the ocean and offset 10kg carbon emissions with every single order. Discover the Ecoriginals difference today and set your child up for a greener future!
Use & Care
Less plastic simply means you need to be more accurate to avoid leakage. To keep your baby dry and comfy, stick the tabs firmly on the wavy front section of their nappy.
- Wrap their nappy between the legs so it’s even front and back
- Place the tabs straight across the wavy frontal tape so the nappy fits snugly
- Smooth down each tab for a secure grip
Nappies – Nappy Core: Sustainably Sourced Wood Pulp, Tissue Paper, Plant Based Polymers, Corn Starch.
Top Sheet: Corn Starch.
Back Sheet: Cotton.
Leg Cuff: 100% Cotton.
Tabs & Frontal Tape: Spandex, Lycra, Polypropylene.
Packaging: Corn Starch and Paper – 100% compostable.
Earth Collective says:
“We love the transparency of Ecoriginals and the brand’s continuous work to be even better for baby, for parents and for the planet. Many people are aware of the waste caused by disposable nappies – that landfills around the world are full with an estimated 400 billion traditional plastic diapers, each taking up to 500 years to decompose. However, many people are less aware of the equally concerning fact that conventional nappy brands contain dozens of chemicals, drying agents, fragrances, and dyes exposing your baby’s precious bottom to nearly 50 chemicals every day! Ecoriginals is a simple solution to avoid both of these problems, offering both eco-nappies and wipes that are gentle on baby and gentle on the planet. Through key environmental initiatives the last 12 months alone, Ecoriginals has contributed to more than 50,000 trees being planted, and over 1.2m items of plastic waste being removed from the worlds’ oceans, whilst remaining plastic and carbon neutral in its manufacturing and operational processes as a business.”
– Charli, Editor, Earth Collective