Whisper is the favourite perfume at TCC HQ! We love it.
Switching your mainstream perfumes to a perfume of pure, organic and natural essential oils is really great way to reduce your chemical contact (which is known to contribute to auto-immune reactions) .
1 in 4 health disorders, ranging from eczema to cancer are now linked to the chemicals found in our mainstream products, of which perfume can contain an absolute cocktail (fragrance’ is a catchall term for over 4,000 different chemicals!).
Whisper not only smells beautiful (a musky, floral scent) and helps remove the perfume chemical contact from your skin, it also comes with a host of additional benefits…
Packaging: glass bottle with a plastic screw top
Scent: musky, floral scent
Origin: essential oils Patchouli, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Rose, Vanilla, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Vetiver, Cocoa and Ylang Ylang.
As a perfume, apply direct to skin or dilute with a little coconut oil to help it go further.
Whisper’s blend of oils come with a host of other benefits and uses:
- Patchouli may help calm and relax, relieving feelings of anxiety.
- Bergamot may help relieve feelings of anxiety, stress, and tension. Its aroma is uplifting and refreshing.
- Sandalwood helps to alleviate feelings of depression. It helps one accept others with an open heart, while demising one’s own egocentricity.
- Rose is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Its beautiful fragrance is felt to be aphrodisiac-like in nature.
- Jasmine is very uplifting to the emotions. It produces feelings of confidence, energy, and optimism.
- Cinnamon has antidepressant and stimulating properties.
- Vetiver is antispasmodic and locally warming. It has been known for relieving stress and helping people recover from emotional traumas and shock.
- Ylang Ylang has calming and sedative properties. It brings a feeling of self-love, confidence, joy, and peace.
- Geranium may help with hormonal balance, liver and kidney functions, and the discharge of toxins from the liver.
- Coca Bean Extracthas a pleasurable, soothing aroma.
- Vanilla Bean Extract is calming and may help ease tension.
100% organic essential oils
Always patch test before use to determine skin sensitivity. Excessive use of any oil may lead to skin sensitivity. Keep out of eyes, ears, nose and sensitive areas.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you a pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, seek professional medical advice before using.
This information is intended for general information purposes only. Any suggestions provided do not take into account personal circumstances. Guidance is not intended to be advice, it is not intended to be relied upon and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice based on personal circumstances. You remain responsible for what you do with this information. Any application of the information on this site constitutes the explicit waiver of any liability on our part. Always seek medical advice before proceeding with home remedies, especially for more severe cases. Be sure to check with your paediatrician before use. More in our Business Terms.