Badger diaper cream has been pediatrician tested and approved to treat and prevent diaper rash. Calendula extract is rich in antioxidants and vitamins and has a calming effect on babies. Zinc Oxide is a safe mineral powder that helps baby’s irritated skin heal faster.
- Pediatrician tested and hypoallergenic.
- Treats and prevents diaper rash, soothes irritated skin and protects against moisture.
- Badger uses only pharmaceutical grade non-nano Zinc Oxide.
- Certified Cruelty-Free and no animal testing.
- Among the top rated products on EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
- 100% natural product containing no, petrochemicals, synthetic substances, parabens, GMOs or artificial fragrances.
- Ethical family business.
- 100% Certified Natural by the Natural Products Association.
- NSF Certified to contain at least 70% organic ingredients. Product contains 95% total organic ingredients.
Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply an even layer of diaper cream. Use every day or if the rash is present.
Active Ingredient: Non-nano, uncoated Zinc Oxide 10% / *Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower Oil) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), *Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) CO2 extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E). * = Certified Organic
Made in the United States.