This completely plastic-free bottle is made from hevea rubber, handblown glass, and is created by an Australian mum. The one-piece teats are extremely hygienic, and the bottles are dishwasher safe and thermal shock resistant.
300ml (10oz) 15.5cm x 6.5cm
Choose from Slow flow (0-3 months) or Medium flow (3-6 months)
Beautifully packaged in bags woven from palm fronds or paper
- Easy-to-attach teat and bottle cap to seal the bottle when not in use
- Extra teats and caps available
- Glass is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock resistant
- Teats are very hygienic as they are moulded as one piece without joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate
- The logo is sandblasted to eliminate leachable compounds from paints
- Designed to encourage nursing to be a shared experience, not for unsupervised use
Use & Care
- The bottle is dishwasher safe and thermal shock resistant
- The rubber must not be exposed to extreme heat or left in solution for a long period or it will damage
- Use warm, soapy water and store in a cool place. Do not soak in boiling water.
- Please don’t leave a child with the bottle unsupervised
Hevea rubber, hand-blown borosilicate glass