Voted Australia’s Best Nappy Cover two years in a row, these covers are silky soft, stretchy, and super cute! They’re versatile enough that they can be used over any nappy (disposable or cloth).
Colour: Dew Size: Available in various sizes to achieve the perfect fit. They’re soft and stretchy, with a generous sizing so your baby gets as much wear as possible from each particular size.
- Newborn (3.5-5kg)
- Small (4-8kg)
- Medium (7-11kg)
- Large (10-15kg)
TEAM WITH Baby BeeHinds Bamboo Fitted or Baby BeeHinds Night Nappy
- PUL technology allows these waterproof layers to be breathable yet waterproof so your baby will be kept cool and dry
- Quality Velcro means no rub marks on your baby’s tummy, longer lasting grip, and no curling of the tabs so they look nicer for longer
- Bound in soft elastic to provide a snug fit without gaps
- If the cover is a little big, try pulling it up higher between your baby’s legs and attaching the Velcro tabs at an upward angle to make the leg holes smaller
Winner Best Cover 2016 and 2017 – Australian Nappy Association – Cloth Nappy Awards
Use & Care
- Place dirty covers in a separate bucket/tub to dirty nappies between washes. They can be put in a machine with nappies or with clothes at wash time.
- Inside the cover are ingenious little Velcro squares to attach the tabs during washes so they last longer and don’t damage other items. To keep them looking good we recommend also using a lingerie bag.
- Hang out or tumble dry on low heat.
Ingredients or Materials
100% polyester, outer coloured with Toxin-free dyes