I created a nutritious and filling smoothie that you can have on the go, suitable for the whole family. And you can rest assured that there are no nasties!
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder
- 2 cups almond milk (I like to use Nutty Bruce activated almond milk)
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon of salt free, pure organic peanut butter
- 2 organic dates pitted
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Option: ½ avocado
- Adult only option: 1 shot coffeeeeee!
- Place all ingredients into blender or Thermomix and blend until smooth
- Enjoy responsibly!
Another amazing discovery by the Inca’s! They called it the ‘drink of gods’. Raw cacao has been shown to have 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries, is high in iron, contains more calcium than cow’s milk, contains good amounts of magnesium, balances hormones and is a natural mood elevator among other things.
They’re Iron-rich and contain Manganese which helps metabolism.
Aid in digestion, boost energy, contain calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium and there is information to suggest they can be beneficial in times of recovery from illness or injury.
Are a good source of Calcium, Omega 3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants and provide Fibre and Iron.