Cut through the greenwashing and clutter, and showcase your truly ethical products to the people who are searching for them.
We’re excited to announce that the 2020 Earth Collective Conscious Christmas Guide – a beautiful, downloadable e-magazine, packed full of simple ways to make this holiday season the most eco-friendly yet – will launch on 10 November 2020. The guide will include our pick of the savviest, most planet-loving gifts, services and experiences available this holiday season.
The guide and content from it will be promoted across our website, on our social media channels and in our weekly newsletter, reaching hundreds of thousands of conscious Aussie consumers, all of whom trust Earth Collective’s legacy of sharing only truly ethical, sustainable and eco-friendly products, services and experiences that have already passed our Wellness & Sustainability Standard.
What you will get:
- Your eco-friendly product, service or experience* will feature in the Earth Collective Conscious Christmas Guide, including product details, image, RRP, social media handles and a link to your website to buy.
- BONUS: Every product included in the guide will also feature individually in our ‘countdown to a Conscious Christmas’ social media series
This package is worth $744 + GST, but is offered to you for the superb value of only $250 + GST if booked before 30 October 2020.
How to book:
Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment is due on booking. Please include:
- Your business name
- Your contact details
- Website address
- Social media links
- A 150 word description of the product you would like to advertise
- The link to the product’s page on your website and/or a list of ingredients in your product, if applicable**
- One or two product images – please ensure these are in a png or jpg format
The final deadline for submission is 5pm, Friday 30 October 2020.
Thank you for your continued support! Earth Collective is an independent media company, online sustainability guide and product directory. Our mission is to make sustainable living simple for EVERYONE: that’s why we have pledged that our content will always be honest, evidence-based and FREE for our readers. The revenue we make via advertising and affiliate commissions means we can honour this pledge, keep our website running and pay our dedicated team.
The services and products we advertise on Earth Collective have already passed our Wellness & Sustainability Standard, so our readers feel good about buying and using them, and you can feel extra proud that your hard work is providing a progressive solution for the betterment of people and the planet.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information or a current copy of our latest Media Kit.
*All products included in the Earth Collective Conscious Christmas Guide will first need to align with our Wellness & Sustainability Standard. This is why we ask for a list of ingredients.