Planet-positive businesses often struggle to be seen during cluttered sales events, such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, January sales and the festive period. Particularly as paid media prices spike during these periods, as even more businesses than usual compete to be seen across digital marketing channels.
At Earth Collective, we are proud to promote planet-positive businesses to our dedicated audience of up to 2.5 million climate-conscious humans each year.
As well as sharing the latest planet-positive news stories, Earth Collective also provides our audience with simple suggestions for small changes they can make every day to lead a more planet-positive lifestyle – and that includes the brands they shop with, such as the 160 eco-brands listed in our Planet-Positive Product Directory.
Our community trusts that the content, brands, people and organisations we share across our digital platform have been given the Earth Collective tick of approval.
All good things for the Earth and for humanity, no greenwashing allowed.
Earth Collective has partnered with Hello Earth – the digital agency for brands committed to change – to spread the word across the world about the Green Out Black Friday movement, which is our answer to a much more sustainable and slow approach to shopping over the festive season.
Green Out Black Friday encourages people to shop only with sustainable brands for Black Friday and all the way through to January, and share their pledge by posting a Green Square on their social media on 26th November to inspire others to do the same. A different kind of green-wash.
How to get involved in Green Out Black Friday as an eco-brand
As a paid-partner for Green Out Black Friday, you will benefit from a three-month campaign that includes:
- A brand listing in Earth Collective’s Green Out Black Friday Eco Directory (a special category added to our Planet-Positive Product Directory for the initiative), with up to five products of your choice, from the week before Black Friday, all the way through until the end of January.
- Heavy promotion of Green Out Black Friday and the Eco Directory across our channels, driving mass awareness for the businesses taking part.
- 1 x social media post dedicated to your brand’s involvement in Green Out Black Friday, shared across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest during November.
- 1 x Interviews with the Collective feature article (editorial) to share your brand / founder story.
- 1 x social media post dedicated to your brand, shared across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest in January as part of our Pledge for the Planet campaign.
- Backlink inclusion in surrounding editorial and content in the lead up to Christmas and throughout January.
- The Marketing Toolkit to help promote your involvement in the initiative.
- A post-campaign wrap report detailing the results of the activity.
If you would like your planet-positive brand to be listed as an Earth Collective recommended destination for conscious shopping across Black Friday and throughout the festive season – and to receive all the benefits that come with that – please get in touch with Charli at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th November 2021.